Monday, April 26, 2010

A Day at Sea

Today we are at sea. We had a lazy morning with themain goal was to get the kids to Adventure Ocean. Actually that wasn't our goal but the kids were burning to get there! I guess it is more fun than we are! Vi seriously wanted to spend every moment of the 17 hours they are open there but we said no. It seems yesterday they made some friends.
Glenn and I went to the big theate on board to hear a lecture on Ephesus.


The theater is really pretty.


This is the lighting on the ceiling.
After the lecture I escaped to a scrapbook workshop and Glenn went to get the kids.










At 5 we reconverted to see the ice skating show.


Of course kids are fickle and Vi has moved beyond her new friend and is now missing her friends back home.








Tonight is a formal night so the kids are dining without us. Glenn and I are eating at Chops, the steak grill. A broadway show will finish the evening or maybe some swimming!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment