


After the museum we were off to the zoo being so close.


Three zoo animals.
A couple other animals in the zoo.


This guy was either very tired or hungry


Trapped in the zoo.
We must have sent to much time in the zoo because when we headed for the exit, we found most everyone went home and they locked every gate we tried. We weren't the only ones still in the zoo either.
Even people trying to help from outside were unable get an employee to help. They kept getting the response, sorry I can't help I am off work.
Viva Italiana!
Shari went to find a worker we saw a few trails back and I grabbed a ladder from a utility truck to help get the kids and us over the fence. Just as I was setting up to get the kids over the fence, Shari came back with the worker who took us to the employee gate and let us out.
By the time we found help a couple who were also stuck had decided to just jump the fence.

We made it back to the apartment and are ready for our next adventure planned for tommorrow, Ostia!
-- Traveling the world and avoiding the ash cloud!
Location:Via Ulisse Aldrovandi,Rome,Italy
No comments:
Post a Comment